Mission & Vision
To promote health and resilience to clients
1. To promote healthy life and preserve the sanctity of the family
2. Senior members/clients to be resilient and confident to integrate back to normal family life
3. To assist and facilitate the family members to enable to continue their routine daily life
4. To educate the family members to handle the patient
5. To encourage the senior members/clients to live a happy, meaningful and dignified life.
6. To build confidence that members of the family and public care and love them.